Skip to main content


What are the 3 basic things to learn coding?

The 3 basic things to learn coding are ........................................................


bla bla & bla.... lol

Just chill, before I get into Gyani Guru getup let me share my experience with you about how I got into coding.


 

It was never ever my first preference let me make that clear.

I always heard bad reviews about coding and programming and how hard it is, you know people as students talk a lot.

During my time there was no such thing as Python.

The C++ was the bad news out there for class 9 & 10 because they had to learn, its a part of their syllabus. 

Then there was Java and JavaScript which really confused me a lot, I am sure it did to you as will once upon a time.

Having a Computer during the year 2000 before or after can't remember but it was a privilege I hardly came across.

So ya that's how it was. But as time passed by I passed out school, college got a job as Computer teacher and when I had enough money I brought myself my first Laptop on which I am still typing this very article.

So coming back... from the Past.

3 Basic things to learn coding according to me😉

1) Don't listen to people - There are people who has no Idea and yet will suggest or should I say Tell you what is hard and what is not, what you should learn and what you should not. 

- You can learn whatever you like. Hard or not that you do not bother. You want to learn then just MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

 

2) You need Computer + Internet - Yes, that's right. You need to learn coding or programming it is only possible if you have proper working computer with Internet Connection. 

- Can I use only Mobile phone with Internet? 

Ya you can but you will be limited with resources. With proper computer you can do much more. 

- Do I have to buy any Special type of Computer of Laptop for Programming?

NO, you do not need some super duper special type laptop or computer for programming. Even and old classic Windows XP would work.

 

3) Keep it Simple - What ever you code keep it basic. Do not jump into complex coding unless you know for sure what will be the output and how to fix it if any Errors or Bugs. Keep coding as simple as you can so in-case something goes wrong you will know what to fix and where to fix.

- There will be people in programming groups and communities who might talk about your coding is bad and try to show a shorter way. Don't feel insulted, rather get the free info from them and if it works for you use it else ditch it. What you got to lose?

- Don't get involved in an unnecessary argument trying to prove whose the smartest which you might or will come across some day. Just walk it of. Focus only and only on your learning.

- Don't force yourself if you don't understand something. And don't expect someone will code for you. Give it time. Learning if like a baby it takes time to grow.

- Remember Google and Youtube is your best friend and stackoverflow is your wife. 🤣


I hope you learnt something valuable today.

And All the best for your Journey to the "Land of the Coders"





Comments



🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

Popular Posts

Python underline string, Python underline text, Underline python print

Python pip - Installing modules from IDLE (Pyton GUI) for python 3.7

Top 40 Python - String Processing in Python | Working with String in Python

Python Program - When was I born? / Date of Birth / MY BIRTHDAY (using Python3+)

Top 11 Essential Python Tips and Tricks





Subscribe to our Channel


Follow us on Facebook Page

Join our python facebook groups



Join us on Telegram